The Troublesome Trucks are mischievous rolling stocks and don't have names.
Bubblesome Trucks: Edit
- These trucks are full of Bubbles.
Empty Grey Trucks: Edit
- These trucks are mostly empty with no cargo in them, except for coal and stone.
- Some New Grey Trucks are introduced in Season 15 with some cargo in them.
- One of the empty trucks is the White Face Troublesome Truck.
Coal Trucks Edit
- These Trucks are always full of Coal.
- They were given a shot when Millie pulled them and Derailed at Ulfsted Castle.
- The notable coal truck is Fred Pelhay.
Chocolate and Sweet Trucks Edit
- These trucks are part of Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory and are full of Chocolate and Sweets.
- One of them was Rickety, Before he became a Ballast Truck in Season 12.
- Two of the New Troublesome Trucks are part of Mr. Jolly's Chocolate Factory.
Giggling Troublesome Trucks: Edit
- These Trucks have Red Tarps on Them. They are usually Part of Goods Trains or the Flying Kipper.
Ballast/Stone Trucks: Edit
- These Trucks are always full of Ballast or Stone, and are pulled by Duck and Oliver on The Little Western.
- Notable Ballast Trucks are S.C. Ruffey, and Rickety.
Troublesome Brakevans: Edit
BMQ Troublesome Trucks: Edit
- These Trucks are filled with Stone or Slate from The Blue Mountain Quarry.
Gallery: EditBubblesome Trucks Coal Trucks Chocolate and Sweet Trucks Empty Grey Trucks Giggling Troublesome Trucks Ballast/Stone Trucks Troublesome Brakevans
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.