Timeline of events Edit
- The people of Peel Godred plan for the railway to be built.
- The MSR company is formed.
- Duke, Bertram, Mistress and Pioneer are shipped.
- The railway opens.
- The Arlesdale Tramway Engines, Jennings and Tim are later purchased.
- Albert arrives.
- Freddie arrives.
- Proteus arrives.
- Mistress got a gunshot hit her boiler and scrapped.
- Pioneer fell off the Mountain Road and scrapped.
- Duchess arrives and became the number 3 to replace Mistress.
- Master arrives and became the number 4 to replace Pioneer.
- Bertram is renumbered 5 to replace Albert.
- Albert is renumbered 6 to replace Freddie.
- Freddie is renumbered 7 to replace Proteus.
- Proteus is renumbered 8.
- Smudger arrives and became the number 2 to replace Bertram.
- Atlas and Alfred are shipped.
- Alfred is scrapped.
- The Arlesdale Tramway went bankrupt.
- The Arlesdale Tramway Engines are going to be scrapped.
- Atlas became the number 9 to replace Alfred.
- Freddie became the number 8 to replace Atlas.
- Tim became the number 7 to replace Freddie.
- John is built, arrives and is numbered 10.
- Jennings is renumbered 11.
- Proteus is renumbered 6.
- Smudger got turned into a generator.
- Bertram became the number 2 to replace Smudger.
- Duchess is going to be scrapped.
- Master is lost and is going to be scrapped.
- Falcon is built, arrives and became the number 3 to replace Duchess.
- Stuart is built, arrives and becae the number 4 to replace Master.
- Falcon is sold for repairs.
- Falcon returns.
- Stuart left the railway.
- Falcon has trailing wheels added to improve stability.
- Proteus left the railway.
- Jim arrives and became the number 6 to replace Proteus.
- Freddie is renumbered 12.
- Jerry is built, arrives and became the number 8 to replace Freddie.
- Stuart returns.
- The aluminium works is formed.
- Smudger is moved to the Cas-ny-Hawin mine.
- Freddie had a little accident at the hilltop and is sold to England for an overhaul.
- The mountain section of the railway is closed.
- The Mid Sodor bogie saloon stock along with 3 of 6 engines are sold.
- The railway mines are closed one by one.
- Bertram is sent to a shed on his old mine.
- The Cas-ny-Hawin mine is flooded.
- Smudger is finally broken down and scrapped.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.