Thomas is The Star of The Series. He Has His Own Coaches, Annie and Clarabel. He is the No. 1 engine of Sir Topham Hatt's Railway and has been seen in any episode, special, and layout video, whether cameo, into, main or minor character. He is Percy's Best friend.
Thomas is a rather cheeky, but a kind engine and generally behaves well, except when he is getting into mishap. He loves teasing the others and on occasion, brags about his superiority; but he's always down to earth in due course. If Thomas has two major flaws, is that he is forgetful, and slightly impatient. However, he is also optimistic and idealistic.
Thomas is based on the Billington E2-Class 0-6-0T engines built for the London,Brighton and South Coast Railway between 1913-1915, He is apparently one of the last batch built. The E2s were introduced between 1913-1916 to replace earlier members of the E1 class. The last five in the class had extended side tanks, but all engines had two inside cylinders and driving wheels.
After many years, all of the Billington E2s, both original and modified, spent their first working years at Southampton Docks and they were all scrapped by 1963, the very last pair being numbers 31204 and 31209, the latter being amongst the last batch. There is, however, a campaign with the aim to Build a New E2, and Number it 110.
Thomas has a slight modification of having wheel Splashers over his front wheels whereas The Original E2s did not.
Thomas was Built in 1915.
Thomas is painted in the North Western Railway's blue.
Whose the Favorite Engine?
In Keekre24/ThomasWoodenRailway's Series, Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Wooden Railway Adventures: there is not an episode where Thomas does not appear in whether it's making cameos or talking.
He also makes appearances in Keekre24/ThomasWoodenRailway's movies and Remakes of the episodes from The Thomas & Friends Series. This is just proof that The Series Has Thomas in it and that it's sometimes revolved around Thomas as well but the kicker is that Edward is Keekre24/ThomasWoodenRailway's favorite engine and Thomas isn't.
No. 1 Engine:
Thomas is the No. 1 engine of The North Western Railway and brags to the other engines about it like it's something but most of the engines can't see why Sir Topham Hatt chose him to be his No. 1 engine… most engines hate the fact of Thomas being No. 1 and like to ignore it very often.
However, some things just never change including the fact Thomas will still brag about it and never stop.
- Season 1: The Trouble With Trucks, Stepney's Problem, Thumper Saves the Day (cameo), A Scottish Tale (mentioned, cameo), Toby and the New Engine, The Trouble With Spencer (cameo), Lorry Takes A Tumble (cameo), Duties of The Diesels (cameo), Wilbert to the Rescue, Wilbert and Tigermoth (cameo), Frank and the Trucks (cameo), Wilbert, Frank, and the Milk (cameo), Thomas' 4th of July, Gordon Plays a Trick, and Murdoch and the Express (cameo)
- Season 2: Skarloey & Rheneas Depart For Crewe (cameo), A Special Visitor, Daisy and The Visitor (cameo), James' Tender Trouble (cameo), A Flying Surprise (cameo), Twin Trouble, Jealous James (cameo), Old Slow Coach (episode) (does not speak), The Flying Scotsman Returns, Save Sir Topham Hatt, Thomas Helps a Friend, Murdoch's New Coach (cameo), Disaster on Sodor,
- Season 3: Double Trouble (cameo), Hideous Henry, George the Steamroller, Cranky's Delivery (does not speak), Rusty Rocks the Railway (cameo), Diesel's Dilemma, New Engine Fever (mentioned, cameo), Toby's New Cowcatchers, Mike's Ice Cream Party (cameo), Clumsy Culdee (cameo), Rickety's Revenge (does not speak), S.C. Ruffey and the Foolish Freight Cars (cameo), Trouble on the Track, Donald Visits the Scrapyard and Frank and Fred the Orange Coal Car (cameo)
- Season 4: All For One and One For James (cameo), Catherine's Story (cameo), Duncan and the Passengers (cameo), Sir Handel and the Brakevan (does not speak), Slippery Rails (cameo), Arthur Helps Out
- Season 5:
- Season 6:
- Season 7:
- Season 8:
- Season 9: Tender Bender
- Season 10:
- Season 11: Fergus' Day Off (cameo), Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline (cameo), Around the Railyard in 64 Seconds (cameo), The Great Western Way (cameo), Big City Rumor, Station Situation (cameo), Duncan in the Dumps (cameo), Just Duck's Luck, Hank and the Hatt St Crossing (cameo), Spencer Goes Too Far, Holly Jolly Molly, Trembling Trevor (cameo), Old Square Wheels (cameo), Wooden Brakes (cameo) and BoCo and the Cocoa
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague!, Stafford's Electric Slide (cameo), Scottish Blues (cameo), The Importance of Being Billy,Truckus Ruckus (cameo), The Mavis Matrix (cameo), Gordon's Last Hurrah, Percy Gets a Promotion, Henry's Handcar Havoc (cameo),Rheneas and the Risky Rendezvous (cameo), If the Dome Fits, Bulgy Takes the High Road, The Mystery Train, Sidney the Renegade, Vicarstown Takedown
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack, It's Good To Be Belle (cameo), Victor's Loco Motives, Bert's Arlesdale Fail (cameo), The Duke of Hazard (cameo), Rust or Bust (cameo), Go Boldly, Culdee, Oliver's Fossil Fright (cameo), Who Stole the Coal? (cameo), Sam I Am (cameo), Toad Gets Towed (cameo), Ivo Hugh's Day at the Zoo (cameo), Sideplates and Skirmishes (cameo), Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit (cameo), How Gator Stole Christmas
- Season 14:*Millie's Castle Hassle (cameo), Henry Gets Stumped (cameo), Quarry Quest (cameo), Double-Decker-Wrecker (cameo), Freddie at the Ready (cameo), Hiro and the Heat Wave, Cabless Companions (cameo), Furious George, Hugo Takes Flight (cameo), Merlin the Magical Engine (cameo), Dirty ‘Arry (does not speak), James in a Jam, S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth, Flat Stanley, and Hatt Trick.
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette, Flash Gordon (cameo), Philip Finds a Friend (cameo), Harvey's Happy Accident (cameo), Tyrannical Rex (cameo), The Maron Station Makeover, Toby's Turntable Fable (cameo), For Whom The Belle Tolls (cameo), Nightmare on Sodor, Jock Beats the Clock (cameo), The Crosby Coalition (cameo), Polar Express Coming Through! (cameo), Ice Ice Daisy, The Island of Misfit Engines and A Christmas Caroline
- Season 16: Sweet Sixteen (cameo), Bulstrode Barges In (cameo), Henry's Hill (cameo), Marion Had a Little Lamb (does not speak), Bye Bye Bertie, Luke Dukes It Out (cameo), Painting the Rosie's Red (does not speak), Bad News Bear (cameo), Bowler Strikes Again, Paxman Pulls Through, Victor and Victoria (cameo), Knock it Off, Stanley (cameo), Throw Topham from the Train, Ace in the Hole and Finding Lorry
- Season 17: Unidentified Flying Scotsman (does not speak), Tender Love and Care (cameo), Dustin the Really Useless Engine (does not speak), Bold Slow Coach (does not speak), Hard to Handel (cameo), Sidney Transplant (cameo), Wellsworth the Wait (cameo), Big Trouble on the Little Western (cameo), Oliver Confusion (cameo), Diesel Gets the Bronze, James and the Giant Screech, Toby, Or Not Toby, Thomas' Crown Affair, Rocked by a Hurricane, and Para-Norman Activity
- Season 18: Santa Claws
- Thomas and the Storm
- Lady the Lost Engine
- The Strange Case of Splatter and Dodge
- Battle of the Branchlines
- The Legend of Diesel 10
- Sodor's Last Stand
- Hiro's Origins
- Claw of the Law
- Oliver's Eleven
- Saving Pirate Ryan
He Appeared in Many Discussions.
- Keekre24 uses a shot of Thomas on a random part of his layout in the beginning of each episode, where Keekre says the name of his series, then the episode number, then the episode title, lifts the camera and takes it to where the story begins. This means Thomas is the only character to appear in every episode.
- In the Spanish version of Keekre24's series, Thomas is called Tomas.in the Italian dub of real Thomas and friends tv series, Thomas is female due to locomotive being a female word.
- Thomas is one of the four vehicles to be available for Wooden Railway and Wood every year since 1993 with the others being Gordon, James, and Percy.
Click here to view the gallery for Thomas.