The Blue Truck is a troublesome truck.
The Blue Truck was one of the trucks to be demolished on that track, he told Bill and Ben not to bump him because he'll pay them out but they didn't listen. Bill bumped the truck and Ben pushed him onto the track straight off the rails!
Later on, when Salty left the two were still having fun playing and bumping trucks off the rails and the Blue Truck was one of them and he was looking quite cross with the two and afterwards no one knows what happened to this truck.
The Blue Truck is troublesome and does not have a care in the world for any of the engines on the railway, only caring for his fellow troublesome trucks.
Like most troublesome trucks, the Blue Truck is a 7 plank end door wagon.
The Blue Truck is painted blue and his wheels are painted black.
- Season 12: The Mystery Train
- Season 13: Toad Gets Towed (does not speak)
- Season 14: S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth
- Season 15: The Maron Station Makeover (two do not speak)
- Season 16: Samson's Double Twin Trouble
- The Blue Truck is the second troublesome truck to be introduced with a CGI face in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Wooden Railway Adventures, the first were the New Troublesome Trucks.
- In one of Keekre24's collection videos, the Blue Truck is referred to as "The Dairy Car".
Click here to view the gallery for the Blue Truck.