Biography[edit | edit source]
He is a strong silver tank engine, who is a little stronger and a little faster than Thomas. He is a hard worker, and often shunts trucks, serving as the station pilot at Knapford Station alongside Stafford, Philip, etc. He also was rebuilt by the time of Saving Pirate Ryan, due to a crash.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Season 7: Stanley, Whiff, and the Troublesome Dumptrucks.
- Season 11: Just Duck's Luck
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague!, Gordon's Last Hurrah (mentioned)
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack
- Season 14: S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth (cameo), Flat Stanley, and Hatt Trick (does not speak)
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette (cameo), Nightmare on Sodor, Ice Ice Daisy (cameo)
- Season 16: Henry's Hill, Bye Bye Bertie (cameo), Painting the Rosie's Red, Bad News Bear, Knock it Off, Stanley
Basis[edit | edit source]
Stanley is a Hudswell Clarke/Kitson No. 5459 "Austin I" hybrid.