The first screenshot of Season 11.
Season 11 is the eleventh season of Keekre24's Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Wooden Railway Adventures.
- Fergus' Day Off: Fergus tricks Molly into believing he's not feeling well and has a day off with Scruff.
- Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline: After Stepney's return from the Works after an accident by some troublesome trucks, his Branchline is closed down.
- Around the Railyard in 64 Seconds: Spencer tricks Bertram to race him in 64 seconds, leading him to fall off the rails!
- The Great Western Way: Duck and Oliver have a fight on the 4th of July.
- Big City Rumor: Paxton goes to the Big City and his replacement is a snooty engine.
- Station Situation: Donald and James inspect all of the stations.
- Duncan in the Dumps: Duncan tries to play a trick on Bertram leading to disaster.
- Just Duck's Luck: Duck has been sent to the Works for the past months and when trying to get a brakevan to the end of Stanley's freight train, it just gets worse…
- Hank and the Hatt St Crossing: Hank doesn't listen to advice from Patrick and Kelly about Hatt Street Crossing and ends up getting into an accident.
- Spencer Goes Too Far: Spencer leaves Sodor after the Duke and Duchess of Boxford leave for vacation.
- Holly Jolly Molly: Molly sees Victor return to Sodor while Sir Topham Hatt witnesses seeing a mysterious diesel shunter in a shed on Christmas Day.
- Trembling Trevor: Trevor feels lonely and a new engine named Gator wants to befriend him.
- Old Square Wheels: The engines learn a lesson after calling Henry "old square wheels".
- Wooden Brakes: Mac gets new brakes but Mighty refuses to get new brakes.
- BoCo and the Cocoa: BoCo tries to deliver a delivery of cocoa while Gordon and Sir Topham Hatt bring the Sodor Railway Repair while another diesel shunter watches on in the shadows…
Cancelled episodes Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.