Season 10 is the tenth season of Keekre24's Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Wooden Railway Adventures.
- A Crack in the Track: Smudger gets stuck on an old, rickety bridge that the Pack are fixing.
- Scruff and S.C. Ruffey: Scruff has trouble with trucks.
- Captain's Crunch: Captain arrives on Sodor leading Bulstrode to be unhappy.
- Bee Yourself, James: James is shocked when he gets a yellow and black coat of paint.
- Lorry's New Flatbed: Lorry 1 plays a trick to get a new flatbed.
- Mike Goes on Strike: Mike goes on strike finding out there is a 100-award popular votes award.
- A Normal Day for Dennis: Dennis is happy when Norman visits Sodor.
- Edward Breaks Down: Edward has an accident with some Troublesome Trucks.
- Coal Crisis: 'Arry, Diesel and Bert have a disastrous crisis.
- Paranoid Paxton: Paxton fears his tenure on Sodor and is fears his tenure may be over on Sodor when a new engine arrives.
- Salty Goes Swimming: Cranky is at sleep that he does not notice he lifts up Salty until Cranky is awake.
- Toad the Brakevan: Missing in Action: Toad tells Oliver the story about how he got on the Magic Railroad.
- Norman Invasion: Sir Topham Hatt is thinking to keep Norman on his railway or not.
- Tour de Sodor: The narrow gauge engines have another "Race around the Railway" leading in disastrous results.
- Groundhog Gordon: When Gordon gets stuck in snow, Thomas attempts to help.
- Hiro's Origins: The story of how Hiro ended up on Sodor after rescuing three engines is told.
- Bill and Ben
- 'Arry and Bert
- Lorry 1
- Sir Topham Hatt
Characters Introduced Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.