• Previous episode:
• Next episode:
Donald and Douglas struggle with the engines and passengers mixing them up, so they resort to drastic measures to distinguish themselves from one another.
- Donald and Douglas
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Schoolboy
- The Schoolgirl
- The Painters (do not speak)
- Victor (does not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Captain (cameo)
- Mike (cameo)
- Whiff (cameo)
- Nelson (cameo)
- Cranky (not seen)
- Max and Monty (mentioned)
- 'Arry and Bert (mentioned)
- Bill and Ben (mentioned)
- Dilly (mentioned; not named)
In Other Languages
|Spanish||Motores azules||Blue Engines|
|French||Un jumeau repeint||One Twin Repainted|
|Russian||синий шотландская близнец||The Blue Scottish Twin|
|German||Hartnäckig schottisch||Stubbornly Scottish|
|Norwegian||Eneggede tvillinger||Identical Twins|
|Swedish||Twin med blå färg||The Twin with Blue Paint|
|Japanese||スコットランドの双子||The Scottish Twins|
- This episode marks a lot of things to Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Wooden Railway Adventures:
- The Schoolgirl's first appearance and first speaking role since the eleventh season episode Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline.
- The Schoolboy's first appearance since the eleventh season episode Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline and his first speaking role in the series.
- The Painters' first appearance since Bee Yourself, James.
- The second time Donald and Douglas are main characters in an episode, the first time being the first season episode A Scottish Tale.
- This dialogue word says: “Hold your tender” said by Donald as he was arguing with Douglas about who will use a blue paint.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.