Rusty is the only diesel on The Narrow Gauge Railway.
Rusty is the only diesel on The Narrow Gauge Railway, He is also a Hard Worker.
- Season 3: Rusty Rocks the Railway
- Season 4: Duncan and the Passengers and Tankers and Turmoil
- Season 5: Rollover Rusty and Snow Can't Stop Us (cameo)
- Season 6: Little Engines, Big Help
- Season 7:
- Season 8: Find That Bike! and The Crash Course
- Season 9: Peter Sam and the Flour, A Frenzy for Falcon and Special Tunnel
- Season 10: A Crack in the Track and Tour de Sodor
- Season 11: Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline (mentioned), Around the Railyard in 64 Seconds, The Great Western Way (cameo), Station Situation (cameo), Duncan in the Dumps, Old Square Wheels (cameo) and Wooden Brakes
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague! (cameo), Stafford's Electric Slide (cameo), Rheneas and the Risky Rendezvous and The Mystery Train (cameo)
- Season 13: Ivo Hugh's Day at the Zoo
- Season 14: Freddie at the Ready and Dirty 'Arry
- Season 15: The Maron Station Makeover (cameo), Nightmare on Sodor (fantasy) and The Island of Misfits Engines
- Season 16: Luke Dukes It Out (cameo)
- Season 17: Dustin the Really Useless Engine (cameo), Hard to Handel, and Para-Norman Activity
in the railway series books, Rusty is painted black, but in the tv series and ThomasWooden Railway fan series, Rusty is painted orange.
in the railway series books, Rusty was painted black, but in the real tv series however, he is painted orange.
in the 1999 wooden Railway character card, and the early US Narration real tv series episodes from season 9: tuneful toots, Duncan and the old mine and the Norway dub version of Rusty and the boulder from season 5: he was referred as a female.