This is Number 5
Rusty is the only diesel on The Narrow Gauge Railway.
Bio:[edit | edit source]
Rusty is the only diesel on The Narrow Gauge Railway, He is also a Hard Worker.
Appearances:[edit | edit source]
- Season 10: A Crack in the Track and Tour de Sodor
- Season 11: Around the Railyard in 64 Seconds, The Great Western Way (cameo), Duncan in the Dumps and Wooden Brakes
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague! (cameo), Stafford's Electric Slide (cameo) and Rheneas and the Risky Rendezvous
- Season 13: Ivo Hugh's Day at the Zoo
- Season 14: Freddie at the Ready
- Season 15: Nightmare on Sodor (fantasy) and The Island of Misfits Engines
- Season 16: Luke Dukes It Out (cameo)
Livery:[edit | edit source]
in the railway series books, Rusty is painted black, but in the tv series and ThomasWooden Railway fan series, Rusty is painted orange.
Trivia:[edit | edit source]
in the railway series books, Rusty was painted black, but in the real tv series however, he is painted orange.
in the 1999 wooden Railway character card, and the early US Narration real tv series episodes from season 9: tuneful toots, Duncan and the old mine and the Norway dub version of Rusty and the boulder from season 5: he was referred as a female.
Quotes:[edit | edit source]