Rosie is a red tank engine who works on the island of Sodor.
Appearances:[edit | edit source]
wooden Railway series and tv series:
- New Engine Fever
- Rosie's Wild Ride
- Rollover Rusty (cameo)
- The New Controller (cameo)
- Season 9: Tender Bender and Late Again, Rosie!
- Season 10: Lorry's New Flatbed
- Season 11: Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague! (cameo), The Importance of Being Billy and The Mystery Train (cameo)
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack, Victor's Loco Motives and Sam I Am
- Season 14: Henry Gets Stumped (cameo), Hiro and the Heat Wave, Merlin the Magical Engine (cameo), Dirty ‘Arry (cameo), Hatt Trick
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette and The Island of Misfit Engines (cameo)
- Season 16: Painting the Rosie's Red, Knock it Off, Stanley, Finding Lorry
Specials: The Battle of the Branchlines
- Saving Pirate Ryan (does not speak)
Basis[edit | edit source]
Rosie is a SR USA Class 0-6-0T; Rosie, however, has a taller funnel then the rest of the class, the SR USA Class 0-6-0T's were used as dockyard shunters, replacing the LB&SCR E2 locomotives which are Thomas' brothers.