Rickety is a Troublesome Truck who carries ballast.
Bio:[edit | edit source]
Later on, Mike was sent to pull the Sodor Cookie Cars and Murdoch warned about he ars Being extra troublesome that morning. Mike didn't listen However and said if they weren't he'd teach them a Lesson Himself and He was Pushed off by Culdee accidentally and wanted to get revenge on Duncan afterwards. He was also foolishly Helping S.C. Ruffey and Fred Pelhay in his Plans and When Frank didn't want to Listen, Rickety was one of The Trucks who was Shunted.
As Seasons past, this Troublesome Truck was used in many freight trains But only made cameos throughout The Seasons Passing on and on…
However his plan didn't work as Rickety and The Rest of the cars caused a Splintering Crash knocking Mike off The Rails and needing to be rescued!
In Claw of the Law, Rickety was Seen Crashed Due to That Red Diesel Named Dart Had Caused By Putting an Cargo Car to Cause Trouble. Later, He was taken to the works and was Repaint Blue, Like he had since he was Ballast Car a while back. Later, Thomas found him at Bridge and tells Rickety that Sir Topham Hatt needs the Gold Dust to be filled, when he and Thomas watched as Spencer Pushed Sodor Railway Repair into The Ocean. Meanwhile, Thomas was trying to hide Rickety and Gold Dust, But Den (chased by Spencer) was Coming Toward Him, and He Crashed into Rickty and falls of The Bridge! Now, Rickety was Rescued By Harvey again and Take to The Works.
Rickety was offended when Ryan Called Him and The Other Trucks 'Dirty Things.' So He and the trucks decided to pay him out by causing him to crash near the Vicarstown drawbridge.
Appearances:[edit | edit source]
- Season 1: The Trouble With Trucks and Thomas' 4th of July (does not speak)
- Season 3: Double Trouble (does not speak), Mike's Ice Cream Party, Clumsy Culdee, Rickety's Revenge and S.C. Ruffey and the Foolish Freight Cars (does not speak) and Frank and Fred the Orange Coal Car (does not speak)
- Season 12: Truckus Ruckus and Percy Gets a Promotion (cameo)
- Season 13: Toad Gets Towed (does not speak)
- Season 14: S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth and Flat Stanley (cameo)
He also appeared in a Discussion.
Trivia:[edit | edit source]
- Rickety was the first blue troublesome truck introduced in Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Wooden Railway Adventures, the second being the Blue Truck.
- Rickety is usually pulled in freight trains and the Sodor Cookie Cars.
- There are four different versions of Rickety that are used throughout the series.