Peter Sam is a Small Green Narrow Gauge Tank Engine. He is Named after The Skarloey Railway's Previous Controller, Mr. Peter Sam. He Works at The Blue Mountain Quarry and is Known By His Original Name,Stuart. He also Has a Twin in The Talyllyn Railway Named Edward Thomas.
- Season 2: Skarloey and Rheneas Depart for Crewe
- Season 5: Skarloey and the Big Hill
- Season 7: Neil's Nonsense
- Season 8: The Crash Course
- Season 9: Peter Sam and the Flour, A Frenzy for Falcon and Special Tunnel
- Season 10: A Crack in the Track and Tour de Sodor
- Season 11: Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline (cameo), Around the Railyard in 64 Seconds, Station Situation, Duncan in the Dumps and Wooden Brakes
- Season 12: The Importance of Being Billy (cameo) and Rheneas and the Risky Rendezvous
- Season 13: Rust or Bust (cameo)
- Season 14: Freddie at the Ready and Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo)
- Season 15: Polar Express Coming Through! (cameo)
- Season 16: Marion Had a Little Lamb (cameo), Luke Dukes It Out
- Saving Pirate Ryan (not named; does not speak)
- In The Spanish Version of Keekre24's Series, Peter Sam is Called Pedro Sam.