|This article is about the steam engine. You maybe looking for the excavator.|
Oliver is a Great Western engine. He works on Duck's branchline and has two coaches named Isabel and Dulcie and a brake van named Toad, with whom he shares with Douglas. He prefers Bulgy as a "mean scarlet deceiver" and often is sometimes seen at the Brown Turntable. He is aggravated by S.C. Ruffey and the other troublesome trucks.
Oliver is a Great Western engine that works with Duck on The Little Western.
- In the French version of Keekre24's series, Oliver is called Olivier, like the excavator.
- In the Spanish version of Keekre24's series, Oliver is called Oliviero.
- Season 1: Thumper Saves the Day and Wilbert and Tigermoth
- Season 2: Save Sir Topham Hatt, The Daring Duel and Disaster on Sodor
- Season 3: Hideous Henry and Cranky's Delivery (cameo)
- Season 4: Slippery Rails
- Season 5: Duck-Duck-Spooked
- Season 6: Gordon's Flying Kipper and Boulder's Express Route
- Season 7: Toby's Adventure, Wilbert's Tragic Day and Terence's Train
- Season 8: Tick-Tock-Jock, The New Controller and Runaway At The Runway
- Season 9: Help for Bertie, Tender Bender (not named, does not speak) and Arthur and the Fights of the Brown Turntable
- Season 10: Coal Crisis (cameo), Bee Yourself, James, Toad the Brakevan: Missing in Action and Groundhog Gordon
- Season 11: Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline (cameo), The Great Western Way, Just Duck's Luck, Spencer Goes Too Far (cameo), Holly Jolly Molly (cameo) and BoCo and the Cocoa
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague!, Scottish Blues, The Importance of Being Billy (cameo), Percy Gets a Promotion (cameo) and Vicarstown Takedown
- Season 13: Bert's Arlesdale Fail, Who Stole The Coal?, Sam I Am (cameo), Toad Gets Towed, Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit (cameo) and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Double-Decker-Wrecker, Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo), James in a Jam and Hatt Trick
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette (cameo), Harvey's Happy Accident (does not speak), Tyrannical Rex (cameo), For Whom The Belle Tolls and The Island of Misfit Engines (cameo)
- Season 16: Henry's Hill (cameo), Bye Bye Bertie (not named; does not speak), Painting the Rosie's Red (does not speak), Paxman Pulls Through (cameo), Throw Topham from the Train, and Finding Lorry
- Season 17: Unidentified Flying Scotsman (cameo), Bold Slow Coach (mentioned), Big Trouble on the Little Western, Oliver Confusion, James and the Giant Screech (cameo), Thomas' Crown Affair (cameo), Rocked by a Hurricane (cameo)
Click here to view the gallery for Oliver (steam engine).