|This article is about the excavator. You maybe looking for the steam engine.|
This is Number 14.
Oliver is based on a John Deere 75g excavator.
Oliver is painted orange-brown with a pale green panel on his back and his number painted on him in red. Oliver has the cap rim of a builder's hat between his forehead and cab windows.
- In the French version of Keekre24's series, Oliver is called Olivier, like the Great Western Engine.
- Season 13: Oliver’s Fossil Fright, Ivo Hugh's Day at the Zoo (cameo), Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Millie's Castle Hassle (cameo), Double-Decker-Wrecker (cameo), Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo), S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth (cameo), Flat Stanley
- Season 15: Tyrannical Rex (cameo), Ice Ice Daisy (cameo)
- Season 16: Bulstrode Barges In (cameo), Painting the Rosie's Red (cameo)
Click here to view the gallery for Oliver (excavator).