|This article is about the excavator. You maybe looking for the steam engine.|
This is Number 14.
Oliver is based on a John Deere 75g excavator.
Oliver is painted orange-brown with a pale green panel on his back and his number painted on him in red. Oliver has the cap rim of a builder's hat between his forehead and cab windows.
- In the French version of Keekre24's series, Oliver is called Olivier, like the Great Western Engine.
- Season 13: Oliver’s Fossil Fright, Ivo Hugh's Day at the Zoo (cameo), Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Millie's Castle Hassle (cameo), Double-Decker-Wrecker (cameo), Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo), S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth (cameo) and Flat Stanley
- Season 15: Tyrannical Rex (cameo), For Whom The Belle Tolls (cameo) and Ice Ice Daisy (cameo)
- Season 16: Bulstrode Barges In (cameo) and Painting the Rosie's Red (cameo)
- Season 17: Dustin the Really Useless Engine (cameo), Big Trouble on the Little Western (cameo), Oliver Confusion, James and the Giant Screech (cameo), Thomas' Crown Affair (cameo)
Click here to view the gallery for Oliver (excavator).