Sir Topham Hatt is still thinking if he should keep Norman on his railway or not.
- This is the last episode to feature James in his new colors, after this episode James is back to his usual red color.
- This is the only time in the series, that someone other then Spencer pulls the Duke and Duchess coach, in this case it was James.
- Thomas (cameo)
- The Duke and Duchess
- The Duke and Duchess' Coach (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- Knapford Express Coaches (one; cameo)
- Painters (mentioned, not seen)
- Henrietta (does not speak)
- Passengers (two appear aside from The Duke and Duchess)
- Trevor (cameo)
- Old Slow Coach (does not speak)
- Nelson (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- James' driver
- James' fireman (does not speak, but not seen)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Engine Shed
- Magic Railroad (Magic Buffers only mentioned)
- The Diesel Sheds (mentioned)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.