The New Troublesome Trucks are new trucks who were recruited while Rickety went to the Works.
When Rickety went to the Works, these trucks were brought over as replacements in the Yard. However, these trucks weren't troublesome, they are friendly behavioral trucks and liked it when the engines bumped them around.
Rickety then asked about the new trucks and they said they were new hirements after he went to the Works, but they don't know a single thing about trouble like the other Troublesome Trucks and like it when they are bumped around by the engines.
The New Troublesome Trucks are the newbie trucks in the Yard and still have a lot to learn about being troublesome like the other trucks. They like being bumped around but according to the other trucks, they could be as troublesome as them if they wanted to.
The New Troublesome Trucks are 7 plank end door wagons.
These trucks are painted different colors.
Two of the trucks are painted gray and are filled with stone and red tarp.
One of the other trucks is painted light green with a "Mr. Jolly's Chocolate" painted in chocolate brown on the side and is filled with chocolate inside.
The last truck is painted blue and is filled with sweets which are protected with removable glass on top.
- Season 12: Truckus Ruckus (do not speak), Percy Gets a Promotion (one only; does not speak), If The Dome Fits (one only; does not speak) and The Mystery Train (one only; does not speak)
- Season 13: Who Stole The Coal? (one only; does not speak), Sam I Am (one only; does not speak), and Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit (two only; do not speak)
- Season 14: S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth
- Oliver's Eleven (three only; do not speak)
- They have appeared in Keekre24's collection video.
Click here to view the gallery for the New Troublesome Trucks.