Mighty Mac is a Blue Double-Ended Fairlie Locomotive who Works on The Skarloey Railway.
Mighty Mac is one of the unusual engines on Sir Topham Hatt's Railway, they are equipped with a face at each end, one of the sides is called Mighty, and the other side is called Mac.
- Season 3: Double Trouble
- Season 4: A Mighty Branchline
- Season 5:
- Season 6:
- Season 7:
- Season 8:
- Season 9: Peter Sam and the Flour, Special Tunnel
- Season 10:
- Season 11: Wooden Brakes
- Season 12: Stafford's Electric Slide (cameo) and Truckus Ruckus (cameo)
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack (cameo) and Victor's Loco Motives (cameo)
- Season 16: Marion Had a Little Lamb
- Season 17: Sidney Transplant (do not speak)
- Season 18: Choo-Choo-Déjà-Vu (cameo)
- Mighty: Look… Toad the Brake van.
- Mac: But Mighty… Sir Topham Hatt Told us to Take The Sodor Line Caboose.