Lorry Takes A Tumble is the seventh episode of the first season.
|Lorry Takes A Tumble|
Lorry on his side.
• Original Upload Date:
June 26, 2008
• Previous episode:
• Next episode:
• Air Date:
March 13, 2009
One day Lorry drives grumpily into Brendam Docks. He is not in a good mood and insults Hector, who feels offended. Lorry leaves Brendam Docks and rolls away to do his jobs.
On another part of Sodor, there is a place called The Boardwalk. It is used for road vehicles. Lorry climbs up the Boardwalk, where he is met by some Workmen. When Lorry gets his package, he realizes he has to go backwards down the Boardwalk and starts moving very quickly. Lorry goes very fast, but the workmen keep warning him to slow down. Lorry does not pay attention, but then there is trouble.
Lorry's back wheels start to skid on the slippery road. Then, they tip over the edge, and Lorry finds himself dangling over the sharp edge of the Boardwalk, high above the ground. Then, his package falls out, and Lorry declares himself to be very silly, moments before falling over the edge of the Boardwalk. After Lorry stays laying on the ground for awhile, Sir Topham Hatt arrives on Mike.
Harvey brings The Breakdown Train and sets to work. Lorry is soon lifted up and Sir Topham Hatt tells him to be careful. I think Lorry will be careful next time, don't you?
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas (cameo)
- Rickety (cameo)
- Cranky (cameo)
- Stepney (cameo)
- Sodor Bay Tugboat (cameo)
- Mavis (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- S.C. Ruffey (cameo)
- Troublesome Trucks (cameo)
- Toad (cameo)
- Bulgy (cameo)
- Toby (cameo)
- Henrietta (cameo)
- Butch (cameo)
- Arthur (cameo)
- Thumper (cameo)
- Boulder (cameo)
- Gordon (cameo)
- Henry (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- BoCo (cameo)
- Bertie (cameo)
- The Duke and Duchess of Boxford (mentioned)
- This episode was filmed on his original account Keekre24 Studios.
- This episode was originally uploaded on June 26, 2008 on his original account, Keekre24.
- In Sweden this episode is called "Lorry Has a Spill", in Germany it is called "Lorry Takes a Spill" and in Australia it is called "Lorry's Tumbling Troubles".
- In this episode, Lorry gets a head injury, because he says 'My head, it hurts, it hurts!'. This marks one of the first times an engine or vehicle has gotten an injury during a crash.
- This is the first time where the fourth wall is broken.
- Lorry: Plus, you're just a big hump of garbage!
- Hector: Shame on you! You don't talk to me like that!
- Murdoch: Don't be mean to Hector! He's very nice!
- Lorry: Oh, what ever.
- Lorry: Every time I try to play on a fact here, everybody--- makes fun of me!
- Oliver: Well, I have to agree with you guys. Hector does bring up a good point.
- Workmen: Be careful!
- Lorry: I know what I'm doing.
- Lorry: Oh, Dear! I've been a very silly lorry all this time!
- Lorry: Ow, my head! It hurts, it hurts!
- Sir Topham Hatt: ...and Mike, thank you for helping us during this crisis. As a reward, you have completed your trial and passed. Now, you will stay on the Railway.
- Mike: Oh, thank you Sir!