Ivo Hugh is a Red Narrow Gauge Tank Engine. He is Named after The Skarloey Railway's Engineer, Mr. Ivo Hugh. In a alternate universe, He Used to Pull Catherine The Coach Which was Mentioned in Catherine's Story.
Ivo Hugh is a Red Narrow Gauge Tank Engine That Works on The Narrow Gauge Railway.
- Season 4: Catherine's Story, Duncan and the Passengers, The Unseen Diesels
- Season 5: Tankers and Turmoil
- Season 6:
- Season 7:
- Season 8:
- Season 9:
- Season 10: Edward Breaks Down (cameo) and Tour de Sodor
- Season 11: Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline (cameo), Around the Railyard in 64 Seconds, Station Situation (cameo), Duncan in the Dumps and Wooden Brakes (cameo)
- Season 12: The Importance of Being Billy (cameo) and The Mystery Train (cameo)
- Season 13: Victor's Loco Motives (cameo), Rust or Bust (cameo), Ivo Hugh's Day at the Zoo and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Freddie at the Ready
- Season 15: Polar Express Coming Through! (cameo) and The Island of Misfits Engines
- Season 16: Marion Had a Little Lamb (cameo) and Luke Dukes It Out (cameo)
- Season 17: Tender Love and Care (cameo)