This is Number 3
Henry is a mixed-traffic engine. He is a long, green engine with a thoroughbred look, he always has to have special coal before anything.
Basis[edit | edit source]
Henry is a LMS Stanier "Black 5" 4-6-0 with a fowler tender. He was previously a LNER A1/C1, prior to the Flying Kipper accident.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- In the Spanish version of Keekre24's series, Henry is called Enrique.
- In the French version of Keekre24's series, Henry is called Henri.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Season 1: Stepney's Problem, A Scottish Tale, Duties of The Diesels and Wilbert, Frank, and the Milk
- Season 2: A Special Visitor, Save Sir Topham Hatt, Disaster on Sodor and The Flying Scotsman Departs (cameo)
- Season 3: Hideous Henry and Diesel's Dilemma
- Season 7: Stanley and the School Trip
- Season 8: Tick-Tock-Jock
- Season 9: The Kipper Caper, Tender Bender and The Arlesdale Rumor (cameo)
- Season 10: Bee Yourself, James and Groundhog Gordon
- Season 11: Fergus' Day Off (does not speak), Big City Rumor, Spencer Goes Too Far, Holly Jolly Molly and Old Square Wheels
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague!, Scottish Blues (cameo), The Importance of Being Billy (cameo), Gordon's Last Hurrah, Henry's Handcar Havoc, Bulgy Takes the High Road, Sidney the Renegade and Vicarstown Takedown
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack, Bert's Arlesdale Fail, Ivo Hugh's Day at the Zoo and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Henry Gets Stumped, Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo), Dirty 'Arry (cameo), James in a Jam, S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth (cameo), and Hatt Trick
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette, Philip Finds a Friend (cameo), The Maron Station Makeover, Nightmare on Sodor (does not speak), Polar Express Coming Through!
- Season 16: Sweet Sixteen, Henry's Hill, Painting the Rosie's Red, Finding Lorry