Hank is a Dark Blue Tender Engine with a Red Cowcatcher.
Thomas and Percy had heard lots about Hank from Sir Topham Hatt. They heard he was strong: Hank arrived in Brendam soon. Hank did look very strong, he also had a Red Cowcatcher, Sir Topham Hatt said Hank must help Thomas with Three jobs. Thomas, However, was teased by Hank and thought he could do the jobs on his Own.
Hank had been attempted to help Thomas. There was to be a Party for Hank at Maron, Thomas kept standing on the tracks with Hank out of puff which he did not notice, he refused Hank's help but kept moving but did not notice he had ran out of puff!
Thomas had just been silly refusing Hank's help, Hank saw Thomas and had seen Thomas had ran out of puff: Thomas still thought he did not need any help and refused Hank's. However, Thomas was out of puff but did not notice about this, Thomas kept standing on the tracks with Hank out of puff which he did not notice, he refused Hank's help but kept moving but did not notice he had ran out of puff!
- Season 6: Trucks Galore!, Listen to Gordon, and An Opportunity of a Lifetime
- Season 7: The Final Fate of Spamcan and Hank's Bubble Party
- Season 8: The New Controller (cameo)
- Season 9: Hankenstein and Tender Bender
- Season 10: Coal Crisis (cameo) and Salty Goes Swimming
- Season 11: Stepney and the Bluebell Branchline, The Great Western Way (cameo), Hank and the Hatt St Crossing and Spencer Goes Too Far (cameo)
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague! (cameo)
- Season 14: Furious George (does not speak) and Hatt Trick (cameo)
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette
- Season 16: Knock it Off, Stanley (cameo) and Ace in the Hole (cameo)
- Season 17: Unidentified Flying Scotsman (cameo), Sidney Transplant, Big Trouble on the Little Western (cameo), Diesel Gets the Bronze (cameo) and Thomas' Crown Affair
Hank is based on a Pennsylvania Railroad K43Pacific with enclosed