Frank and the Trucks is the eleventh episode of the first season.
|Frank and the Trucks|
• Original Upload Date:
June 29, 2008
• Previous episode:
• Next episode:
• Air Date:
March 13, 2009
One day, Frank was talking to Cranky at the Docks, but then, trouble begin Frank witneses that Duke was being troubled with trucks and they pushed him to the siding and crashed off the rails! When Duke ask him to go get help, Frank laughs and rolls away without doing anything. S.C.ruffey and the trucks learns that Frank was mean to Duke at all since he was very old, and so the trucks decide to vows pay Frank out. Soon, Frank arrives at Elsbridge station and he set off immediately. When he was going down Gordon's hill, the trucks pushed him down so fast right past Tidmouth Sheds causing Frank to crash into Percy's milk train! Frank had hit Percy's milk train so hard that it underneath him and Percy was very cross with Frank for causing so much crash and Annie, Clarabel and Henrietta had to agree. While waiting for the breakdown train, Frank learns that irony cause so much confusion and now Frank will never to tease the engines ever again.
- Thomas (cameo)
- George (cameo)
- Fergus (brief cameo)
- Gray Troublesome Truck (not named, does not speak)
- Fred Pelhay (not named, does not speak)
- NW Brakevan (not named, does not speak)
- Ben (does not speak)
- Hector (cameo)
- S.C. Ruffey
- Giggling Troublesome Trucks
- Stationmaster/Porter/Driver/Fireman/Conductor/etc. (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- Skarloey (cameo)
- Stepney (cameo)
- Harvey (cameo)
- Peter Sam (cameo)
- Emily (cameo)
- Daisy (cameo)
- Donald or Douglas (cameo)
- Mavis (cameo)
- Spencer (does not speak)
- Duke and Duchess' Furniture Car (cameo)
- Duke and Duchess' Coach (cameo)
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Henrietta (does not speak)
- Sir Topham Hatt (mentioned)
- This episode was originally uploaded on June 29, 2008 on his original account, Keekre24.
- This episode has the same name title like in the chapter in The Railway Series Book, Wilbert and Frank.
- This is one of the episodes Sir Topham Hatt did not appear in and was only mentioned.
- This is the Spiteful Brake Van's last appearance until Season 3.