Finding Lorry is the finale episode of Season 16. It aired on October 31, 2020
- Elizabeth (Old and rusted up and episode debut)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Vinnie (does not speak)
- Lorry 1 (not named; does not speak)
- Lorry 2 (not named; does not speak)
- Lorry 3 (not named; does not speak)
- Ace (does not speak)
- The Passengers (do not speak)
- Spencer (cameo)
- Connor (cameo)
- Dustin (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- Jack (cameo)
- Crosby Station Cargo Truck (cameo)
- Fire Trucks (cameo)
- Bowler (mentioned)
- Diesel 10 (not named; mentioned)
- Winston (not named; mentioned)
- Sailor John (mentioned)
- The Railway Inspector (mentioned)
- The title is a reference to the 2016 Disney and Pixar movie, Finding Dory.
- This Marks the first of a few characters.
in the previous episode Sir Topham Hatt says that he forgot his Lorry’s name, But in this exact episode he calls Elizabeth by her name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.