Finding Lorry is the finale episode of Season 16. It aired on October 31, 2020
Characters:[edit | edit source]
- Elizabeth (Old and rusted up and episode debut)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Vinnie (does not speak)
- Lorry 1 (not named; does not speak)
- Lorry 2 (not named; does not speak)
- Lorry 3 (not named; does not speak)
- Ace (does not speak)
- The Passengers (do not speak)
- Spencer (cameo)
- Connor (cameo)
- Dustin (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- Harold (cameo)
- Jack (cameo)
- Crosby Station Cargo Truck (cameo)
- Fire Trucks (cameo)
- Bowler (mentioned)
- Diesel 10 (not named; mentioned)
- Winston (not named; mentioned)
- Sailor John (mentioned)
- The Railway Inspector (mentioned)
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The title is a reference to the 2016 Disney and Pixar movie, Finding Dory.
- This Marks the first of a few characters.
Goofs[edit | edit source]
in the previous episode Sir Topham Hatt says that he forgot his Lorry’s name, But in this exact episode he calls Elizabeth by her name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.