This is Number 2 Edward is a blue mixed-traffic engine. He is the No. 2 engine on the North Western Railway.
Bio[edit | edit source]
Edward is a kind,little engine that works on Sir Topham Hatt's railway.
Appearances[edit | edit source]
- Season 1: A Scottish Tale, Toby and the New Engine, Wilbert, Frank, and the Milk, Murdoch and the Express (does not speak)
- Season 9: Hankenstein, Tender Bender, Arthur and the Fights of the Brown Turntable (does not speak), and Paxton's Gains and Pains
- Season 10: Bee Yourself, James (cameo), Coal Crisis (does not speak) and Groundhog Gordon
- Season 11: The Great Western Way (cameo), Big City Rumor, Duncan in the Dumps (cameo), Just Duck's Luck, Hank and the Hatt St Crossing (cameo), Spencer Goes Too Far and Trembling Trevor
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague!, Stafford's Electric Slide (does not speak), Scottish Blues, Truckus Ruckus, Gordon's Last Hurrah, Henry's Handcar Havoc, If The Dome Fits, The Mystery Train, Sidney the Renegade and Vicarstown Takedown
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack (cameo), Bert's Arlesdale Fail (cameo), Rust or Bust (does not speak), Who Stole The Coal? and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Double-Decker-Wrecker, Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo), James in a Jam (cameo), S.C.Ruffey's Sweet Tooth (cameo), Flat Stanley (cameo), and Hatt Trick
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette, The Maron Station Makeover, Nightmare on Sodor, The Island of Misfit Engines
- Season 16: Henry's Hill, Marion Had a Little Lamb (does not speak), Painting the Rosie's Red, Bad News Bear (mentioned), Bowler Strikes Again, Victor and Victoria, Finding Lorry
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Edward is TWR's favorite engine.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Click here to view the gallery for Edward.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.