"There are two ways of doing things. The Great Western Way and the Wrong Way. I'm Great Western and don't we know it!"
Montague, affectionately known as "Duck" Due to a supposive Waddle, is a Green Pannier Tank Engine. He Runs His Own Branch Line with Oliver. He Holds a great pride Being Great Western Engine, Which gives Him a Strong Work Ethic. However, This Can Sometimes annoy The Other Engines Because of His Belief on Being Two Ways of Doing Things.
Coming now Appearances:
- Season 1: The Trouble with Trucks and Wilbert and Tigermoth
- Season 2: Save Sir Topham Hatt, A Flying Surprise and Disaster on Sodor (cameo)
- Season 3: Hideous Henry and Trouble on the Track
- Season 4: Slippery Rails
- Season 5: Duck-Duck-Spooked
- Season 6: Percy's World Record
- Season 7: Toby's Adventure, Wilbert's Tragic Day and Terence's Train
- Season 8: The New Controller and Runaway At The Runway
- Season 9: Help for Bertie and Tender Bender
- Season 10: Bee Yourself, James and Coal Crisis
- Season 11: The Great Western Way, Big City Rumor, Just Duck's Luck, Holly Jolly Molly and Trembling Trevor (cameo)
- Season 12: Greetings, Montague!, The Importance of Being Billy (cameo) and If The Dome Fits
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack, Bert's Arlesdale Fail, Who Stole The Coal?, Sam I Am, Toad Gets Towed, Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit and How Gator Stole Christmas (cameo)
- Season 14: Double-Decker-Wrecker, Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo), Furious George and Hatt Trick
- Season 15: Harvey's Happy Accident (cameo), Philip Finds a Friend (cameo), Tyrannical Rex, For Whom The Belle Tolls, Polar Express Coming Through! (cameo), The Island of Misfit Engines (cameo)
- Season 16: Marion Had a Little Lamb (cameo), Painting the Rosie's Red (does not speak), Bad News Bear
He Has also Appeared in Some Discussions and TWR's Second Q&A Video.
Duck is Based On The Great Western Railway 57XX Class 0-6-0 Pannier Tank Engine. They Were Built By Many Manufactures Between 1929 and 1950 With 863 Engines Being Made, Making it The Most Produced Class of British Tank Engines. Duck's former Great Western Number, 5741, Came from a Real 57XX, One of The first Batch of 50 Engines (Nos. 5700-5749) Built By The North British Locomotive Company in March 31th, 1921, and withdrawn in May 31st of 1958. Sixteen Examples of The Class Have Been Preserved.
- In the Spanish version of Keekre24's series, Duck is called Pato.
- In the French version of Keekre24's series, Duck is called Canard.
- in the greek version of the real Thomas and friends tv series, Duck is female and is called Jackie.