Bulstrode Barges In is the second episode of Season 16. It aired on July 10th, 2020.
The Great Railway Show is long over, but some of The International Engines are still waiting for their ship. Vinnie is soon the last engine standing. Salty and Porter hatch a plan to send him, and the disagreeable Bulstrode away from Sodor. Their plan backfires, and both end up beached on the pier of the docks once again.
- Porter (first Speaking Role)
- Sir Topham Hatt
- Mallard (not named; does not speak)
- Frieda (not named; does not speak)
- Raul (not named; does not speak)
- Yong Bao (not named; does not speak)
- Troublesome Trucks (do not speak)
- Thomas (cameo)
- Murdoch (cameo)
- Neville (cameo)
- Marion (cameo)
- Dustin (cameo)
- Hugo (cameo)
- Duncan (cameo)
- The Spiteful Breakvan (cameo)
- Terence (cameo)
- Butch (cameo)
- Oliver the Excavator (cameo)
- Jeremy (cameo)
- Captain (cameo)
- Flynn (cameo)
- Crosby Station Cargo Truck (cameo)
- Fire Trucks (cameo)
- Brendam Docks.
- Sodor Search and Rescue Center.
- Vicarstown Station
- Vicarstown Rolling Bridge (Mentioned)