|Bulgy Takes the High Road|
• Previous episode:
• Next episode:
Bulgy Takes the High Road is the twelfth episode of the twelfth season.
The Railway Inspector finally releases his review of Sir Topham Hatt's railway and the results are not good.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- The Railway Inspector
- Annie and Clarabel (do not speak)
- Henrietta (does not speak)
- The Passenger Lady (does not speak)
- The Schoolboy (does not speak)
- The Schoolgirl (does not speak)
- Secret Agent (does not speak)
- Whiff (cameo)
- Gator (cameo)
- 'Arry and Bert (cameo)
- Norman (cameo)
- Stafford (cameo)
In Other LanguagesEdit
|Spanish||Bulgy de la carretera||Bulgy Off the Road|
|French||Bulgy sur les rails||Bulgy on the Rails|
|German||Bulgy ist der High Road||Bulgy Takes the High Road|
|Russian||Bulgy и инспектор||Bulgy and the Inspector|
|Italian||Rigonfio e l'ispettore ferroviario||Bulgy and the Railway Inspector|
|Dutch||Passagiers op Bussen||Passengers on Buses|
|Greek||Bertie, φουσκωτός και οι επιβάτες||Bertie, Bulgy and the Passengers|
|Hungarian||Az utasok a buszok||The Passengers Take the Buses|
|Korean||인스펙터 의 나쁜 검토||The Inspector's Bad Review|
|Chinese||檢查員，公交車和乘客||The Inspector, Buses and Passengers|
|Japanese||高架橋を走ったバルジー||Buses or Engines?|
- A flashback from this episode is later used in Vicarstown Takedown.
- This Makes the Final appearance of the Railway expecter to date (not counting a few mentions in later episodes and Flashback in Vicarstown Takedown), his model was later used as a normal passenger.
- Den appears without Dart in this episode, because Dart is a traitor since Claw of the Law, until Season 13th episode, Sam I am.