This is an article about the steam engine. You may be looking for the diesel engine.
This is Number 1
Norbert nicknamed Bert is a blue engine from the Arlesdale Railway.
Bert has not appeared throughout Thomas the Tank Engine and Friends Wooden Railway Adventures, he made his first onscreen appearance in Season 13.
According to Mike, Bert was the quietest engine out of the three but nonetheless was nice to him and thought he worked to be Really Useful.
- In the Spanish version of Keekre24's series, Bert is called Berto, which is coincidentally Bertie's name in the same narration.
- In the French version of Keekre24's series, Bert is called Bért.
- Season 1: Toby and the New Engine (mentioned)
- Season 8: Tick-Tock-Jock (mentioned)
- Season 9: The Arlesdale Rumor (mentioned)
- Season 13: Duck and the Quack Attack (cameo), Bert's Arlesdale Fail, Oliver’s Fossil Fright and Hector and Logan's Hot Pursuit
- Season 14: Millie's Castle Hassle (cameo), Double-Decker-Wrecker, Hiro and the Heat Wave (cameo),
- Season 15: Roundhouse Roulette (cameo), Harvey's Happy Accident (cameo), Tyrannical Rex