A Christmas Caroline is the 225th and final Episode of Season 15.
It's Christmas Day on Sodor and Caroline the Car has broken down and is Missing as she begins to be a Humbug She is visit by a Yellow Magical Engine named Proteus and is shown what she means to The Island of Sodor. Will Caroline get her Christmas Spirit Back and fianlly be Found.
- Sir Topham Hatt
- 'Arry and Bert (do not speak)
- Percy (cameo)
- Douglas (cameo)
- Flying Scotsman (cameo)
- Winston (cameo)
- Rebecca (cameo)
- Butch (cameo)
- Boco (mentioned)
- Bert (mentioned)
This Episode marks a few Things:
- This episode was initially supposed to be released on Christmas Day 2018.
- This is the last appearance of Diesel to date.
- The final Episode of Season 15 and the 225th Episode.
- The Last Christmas Episode of Season 15.
- This Episode continues off from The End of The Previous Episode,The Island of Misfits Engines.
- The 3rd Appearance of Bulgy's Toll Booth and Bulgy's 2nd Appearance and Speaking Role in Season 15.
- Caroline's 1st Main Role in ThomasWoodenRailway.
- This Christmas Episode is Based off of Charles Dickens's A Christmas Carol with the word Caroline in it.
- This Christmas Episode also shares the same nurture of It's a Wonderful Life Because it shows Proteus Showing Caroline what she really means to Sodor
- Bulgy the Bus has been in his Toll Booth Bridge ever since The Events of For Whom The Belle Tolls and is finally let out.
- This Christmas Episode marks Caroline the Car 1st Appearance in ThomasWoodenRailway since The 2016 Movie Oliver's Eleven.
- This Christmas Episode also marks Proteus the Magical Lamp Engine 1st Appearance since The 12th Episode of the ninth season Special Tunnel.
- Thomas and Percy are seen in Christmas attire.
- Rex can be seen in the beginning with Thomas and Bert is Mentioned by Caroline.
- Caitlin is seen pulling her very own Custom Coaches just like Connor.
- This is 2nd Episode of Season 15 that involved a Road Vehicle as the main character The 1st was Bulgy in For Whom The Belle Tolls.